Everyone from 12 years old and 2 months must present a health pass to acess Pierre de Coubertin stadium. In order to facilitate the checking, we advise you to download the TousAntiCovid App on your smartphone, or to present the QR code in paper form. It will be scanned at Coubertin entry.
The pass must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine or similar):
- Seven days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- Seven days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs;
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
You must wear a mask in every circumstances inside Pierre de Coubertin stadium, except during eating time.
Respect social distancing, during queues, at the ticket office and inside Pierre de Coubertin Stadium. Limit social contacts as much as possible.
Hydro-aloholic gel will be at your disposal inside Pierre de Coubertin stadium.
Contact surface will be regularly disinfected.